Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The Pincushion Project: Part I

This was an interesting pincushion to make. It started out as a dodecahedron (basically, it's 12 pentagons linked together). After the sewn pieces were stuffed until the seams were about to pop, I realized that it resembled a ball. Oy. A roly poly pincushion's not a good thing! Hence, in keeping with the pentagon pieces, I decided to make a 5-lobed flower. I'm quite pleased with the final result!

1 Comment:

  1. wip said...
    That is one cute pincushion and quite a chubby one at that! Your description gave me a little headache... you know how I get when the conversation is about dodecahedrons.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home