Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Charmed, I'm Sure

Last night, I had the urge to draw and colour. Yes, I love to colour. Ain't nothing wrong with a little colour therapy! At the end of the evening, I finished two sets of shrinky dinks charms!

First up, we have 'Lab Geek Charms: Glassware Silhouettes'!!! There you have it. I'm a lab geek, and I'm darn proud of it!



Can you identify all the common laboratory glassware? The answers are at the bottom of this post :)

Next, we have 'Forest Critters: Hedgehogs and Mushrooms'. I've been obsessed with hedgehogs lately. They're dreary looking critters, and I needed more colour. Hence the mushrooms!


I felt much better after playing with my Crayolas! Oh, and here are the names for the laboratory glassware (clockwise):

1. Test Tube
2. Flat Bottom Flask
3. Erlenmeyer Flask (Conical Flask)
4. Funnel
5. Round Bottom Flask (Erlenmeyer Bulb)
6. Graduated Cylinder
7. Beaker

1 Comment:

  1. Home ec new Haven said...
    Embrace your lab geekiness!
    I am such a sucker for red polka dotted mushrooms!!!!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home